ELIN Fitness Redefined® is looking for certified personal training professionals who are energetic, enthusiastic and passionate about health and fitness. Our personal trainers are dedicated to educating, coaching and motivating their clients through training programs unique to each client\\\'s needs and capabilities.
ELIN Fitness Redefined® has helped thousands of individuals through our services, worked with dozens of trainers who have gone on to build lucrative and fulfilling careers through our guidance, and created a company culture of excitement, dedication, and expertise.
Our proprietary training method, 4STM – 4 Seasons Training Method®, is based on proven universal principles. It was developed through a lifetime of learning, training, observing, and teaching by founder and CEO, Elin Kanchev. Grounded in science, 4STM® facilitates perpetual progression, from goal setting to reaching peak athletic performance.
- Evaluate client fitness level and skillset to plan reachable goals
- Monitor client through training, ensuring proper form and technique to minimize the risk of injury
- Impact and motivate clients along their fitness journey
- Be a mood lifter; contribute to the member experience by engaging members with enthusiasm and respect
- Providing information on general fitness and health issues
- Serve clients in a professional, timely manner
What we offer:
- When you join our team, you will receive one on one, on the job training on our standards and method by our team
- Competitive pay: commission-based, starting from $30 per hour
- Motivating team atmosphere and support system
- This is a unique opportunity to join a great group of trainers as we continue to grow the business
- Personal trainer certification
- Experience as personal trainer or similar role will be a plus, but is not essential
- Great energy and enthusiasm, passionate about helping people
- Have the confidence and energy to lead training sessions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to focus attention on detail
- Must have reliable transportation
- Flexible schedule required
Build a rewarding career by sharing your fitness passion and helping others achieve their fitness goals.