Are you a fitness professional who’s passionate and excited about helping people, developing your skills and expertise, and growing personally and professionally?
Are you seeking a company that values its trainers as much as its clients, with opportunities for growth and an unmatched culture?
Look no further then ELIN Fitness Redefined®. We are an innovative and growing in-home and online personal training company in the D.C. metropolitan and we are currently seeking enthusiastic and dedicated fitness professionals. This is a unique opportunity to join a great group of trainers as we continue to grow the business.
- commission based
- starting from $30 per hour
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality experience in personal training that not only transforms individuals’ health and fitness, but catalyzes and inspires a richer and more fulfilling life in every aspect – from work to relationships, to have the personal confidence and tools to pursue life’s dreams.
When you join our team, you will receive one on one, on the job training on our standards and method by our team.
- Educating, coaching and motivating clients through training programs unique to each client's needs and capabilities.
- Providing fitness supervision and exercise instruction
- Follow proper form and technique to minimize the risk of injury
- Impact clients along their fitness journey
- Maintain a positive, friendly, high energy attitude with clients at all times
- Provides high level of support and encouragement to help motivate clients
- Treat every customer with courtesy, respect and friendliness
We are looking for new trainers with the following attributes:
- Certification is required, experience is a plus
- Excited and enthusiastic about growth and development
- Passionate about helping people
- Lives the lifestyle
- Up-beat and goal driven with positive personality
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be a team player
- Open to extensive training
- Must pass background check
- Customer service experience is preferred
- Great time management and organizational skills – always on time
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible schedule required
This is a part time position with an opportunity of becoming a full-time position.
If this sounds like your ideal job, then we’d love to see your application.