Personal Training Arlington VA
Would you like to...
Transform your body and your life,
get fit, strong, and confident
…but don’t know where to start?
WHEN YOU SIGN UP WITH US YOU GET:
- A Complimentary Lifestyle Guidance
- Our Complimentary Nutrition Guidance
- A Complimentary Nutrition Intake Form
- Our Complimentary 4STM Notebook
- Free Swag
- Bring a friend, get a FREE session when they sign up
- Constant support
Why Our Proprietary 4stm -
4 Seasons Training Method
Works Every Single Time
- Tailored approach every step of the way
- Scientific principals applied to your specific goals and needs
- Constant support
- Seasonal periodization
- Constant feedback
- Consistent improvement
- We come to you
- You come to us
- Online and Live Virtual training worldwide
- Since 2014
- 100% client satisfaction
- Exclusively 5-star reviews
- Anisha Shares Her Experience with Elin Fitness Redefined
- Ben and His Experience With Elin Fitness Redefined
- Dana and Her Experience With Elin Fitness Redefined
- Shawn's Journey with Elin Fitness Redefined
- Interview with Elin Kanchev founder and CEO of ELIN Fitness Redefined
About ELIN Fitness Redefined
At ELIN Fitness Redefined we truly care about our clients. Our goal is to help them improve their lives. We live, eat and breathe what we do. Our unique system 4STM 4 Seasons Training Method® is designed to meet individual needs, deliver consistent results and keep those who use it interested and excited.
Our mission is to deliver the highest quality experience in personal training that not only transforms individuals’ health and fitness but catalyzes and inspires a richer and more fulfilling life in every aspect – from work to relationships, to have the personal confidence and tools to pursue life’s dreams.
Founder and CEO
My name is Elin Kanchev and I am an athlete and a fitness professional with over 20 years of experience. As a certified personal trainer, national champion in martial arts, and professional natural bodybuilding champion, I have personally motivated thousands of people to achieve their goals and be successful in all aspects of life.
It all started in 1992; I was seven years old with health issues, and my doctors prescribed exercise. Once I started, I never stopped. I began training in martial arts, falling in love with the skill and discipline of the sport. I wanted to be the best, and as I witnessed my transformation and improvement, my innate passion and excitement for life motivated me to keep learning and getting better.
No one can do it alone
I knew I needed to surround myself with people who reflected my own values.
So, I started searching for people who live the lifestyle, who want to keep growing and learning, and most importantly, whose goal and passion are helping others. I knew that if I found good people with the right personalities, I could teach them the specific skills that made me a successful trainer. I understood the importance of identifying people with the right energy, values, and passion to join our team.